There is currently a 2 week lead time on this product.
Looking to take your race vehicle and team to the next level? Upgrade your navigation systems and in-cab hardware to give your team a competitive edge that will lead you to the front of the pack and help you make dust for the competition to get lost in.
The Race Series Enclosure fits:
- iPad Mini
This complete bundle lets you make a one stop purchase for an entire kit with all parts you need to retrofit your vehicle and bring your navigation and systems up to the cutting edge. You provide the tablet, we have the rest.
NOTE: This product has a three week lead time from time of purchase. The intricacy of this product requires set up time and production time. If you have a time pressing race, or excursion call to check projected lead time.
What is in the box:
(1) Mob Armor Race series case for iPad 2-3-4 or iPad Mini
(1) M.A.Q.R.M. (Mob Armor Quick Release Mechanism) to be dash mounted or roll cage mounted. (2″, 1.75″, and 1.5″ Tube adapters included)
(1) 2.4 AMP USB ports for tablet and GPS power.
Additional Equipment Needed
(1) iPad 2-3-4 or iPad Mini + Charging cable
(1) Dual XGPS Skypro 160 to connect up to 5 devices using Bluetooth.
There is much to be gained from upgrading navigation systems to new technology. There is a lot of additional information that can be gained from moving to tablet navigation. Mob Armor is happy to offer a consultation about software on the market for Apple, Android, and Windows devices.
- Material: 6061 T6 Aircraft Aluminum / Precision cut acrylic polymer and high density neoprene foam.
- Black Oxide 18-8 stainless hardware
- Matte black powder coated finish
- Mounting Compatibility
- VESA 75 mm
- MAQRM (Mob Armor Quick Release Mechanism)
With our products there isn’t compromise for quality and this product is no exception. This product is built to go in whatever off-road scenario you can put it through.The Race Series case is a rugged tablet enclosure designed and tested in some of the harshest off-road environments. It is made out of precision cut high strength acrylic, neopreme foam, and an aircraft grade aluminum face plate, finished with black oxide stainless hardware and a matte black powder coat. The Race Series Case is compatible with 75mm VESA and M.A.Q.R.M. (Mob Armor Quick Release Mechanism) mounting systems. This is the affordable solution to off-road navigation and diagnostics for and race vehicle, prerunner, chase vehicle, or outdoor exploration vehicle.
The Race Series enclosure has been proven in the known desert testing grounds of Barstow, and Plaster City California. We have proven our equipment in the Mint 400 with multiple Class 1800 and Unlimited Class 1 vehicles.